- Multi activity breaks
- Special events
- Quad Biking
- Archery and Shooting/Plinking
- Laser clay pigeon shooting
- River rafting
- Downhill Descent (Cycling)
- Kayaking & dates
- Cycling/Mountain Biking
- Espuna & Barrancos tours
- Climbing and Tuition
- Boating and river boat trips in Murcia City.
- Restaurant and bar opening times.
- The Crew and what we do!
- Corvera Airport
- Environment/green stuff
- Useful Links/Websites
- Local Places of interest
- Terms and conditions
- Yoga and Wellness
Phone or e-Mail Dawn on the contact details above to book your apointment.
Only available to Hotel Guests.
Indian Head Massage:
The aim of this massage is to release the stress that has accumulated in tissue, muscles, joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders. This treatment can ease headaches and stress, aid lymphatic circulation. Essential oils are used during this treatment.
What to expect:
The massage begins with the neck, upper back, shoulders and upper arms working deeply over the muscles and pressure points to help relax and ease tension allowing fibrous knots to melt away.
Specific massage techniques are used on the scalp to encourage circulation, oxygen and nutrients to the area and to stimulate hair growth, volume and lustre. The treatment finishes with a blissful and soothing face massage, which includes pressure points and draining techniques that may help headaches and sinus problems.
The massage is done within your room with you fully clothed, ideally wearing a camisole or vest top. The treatment lasts for 1 hour or 30 minutes for the Indian Head Express. The treatment is completed while you are seated in a comfortable chair.
The benefits of Indian Head Massage
- Provides immediate relief from head, neck and shoulder tension
- Alleviates anxiety and stress, promotes relaxation of the whole body
- Stimulates the lymphatic system, helping to remove toxins and improve the immune system
- Restores joint mobility, improves blood circulation, increases oxygen to the brain improving energy levels and concentration
- Releases stagnant energy, balances chakra energy and provides a deep sense of calm, tranquillity and well-being
Provides relief from disorders such as:
- Eye Strain
- Aching jaws from grinding or clenching teeth
- Sinusitis and congestion
- Tension headaches, migraines
- Hair loss
Swedish Body Massage:
This is purely a relaxing and soothing massage, which is tailored to your individual needs.
What to expect:
I provide a full consultation, asking you various questions about your health and lifestyle, to ensure treatment is right for you.
This Swedish Body massage treatment takes approximately an 1hr or 30 minutes for the Express Swedish.
The Swedish Body Massage treatments take place in your room on your bed. Using nourishing essential oils. A towel is carefully placed over you to ensure your modesty and to keep you warm and comfortable throughout the treatment.